Welcome to the Midland Game Fair Visitor Information page. The following areas identify some of the most frequently asked questions from our visitors and supporters.
If your enquiry is not answered in the information that follows or the Frequently Asked Questions section then please contact us and we will be happy to assist you further.
Dates & Opening Hours
14th & 15th September 2019
Weston Park, Shropshire, TF11 8LE.
8.30am – 6pm, last entry is at 3:30pm
Disabled Access & Information
At the Midland Game Fair we offer a dedicated car park for disabled visitors and electric scooters are available to hire. To access the Car Park please follow the directional signs for disabled parking on the approach to Weston Park. Please take appropriate precautions if you have difficulty in getting around. Each toilet block offers disabled facilities. Carer Admission If you are looking to attend but are registered disabled and need help with day to day activities such as eating and using the toilet, we do have a system in place to permit your carer free of charge.
Advance Ticket Prices 2018 – Remember – Under 16s Go Free
Adult (16 years +) – £17.00
Children (15 and Under) – FREE (when accompanied by full paying adult)
Adult Weekend Ticket – £32.00
Camping without Electric – £70.00
Camping With Electric – £130.00
The latest date for purchasing advanced tickets is on Wednesday 12th September at Noon
On The Day Ticket Prices 2018 – Remember – Under 16s Go Free!
Adult (16 years +) – £20.00
Children (15 and Under) – Free (when accompanied by a full paying adult)
Campsite pitches will be available on the day (cash only). Please see prices below:
Campsite Pitch (Without Electric) – £80
Campsite Pitch (with Electric) – £140
Additional Campsite Car Pass – £20
All campsite visitors must also purchase a valid weekend ticket for entry to the show.
Toilet & Shower facilities will be available on the campsite. There will also be evening entertainment, bar and catering facilities on the Friday and Saturday night.
Maximum 6 persons per camping pitch.
Disabled Access & Information
We are very disappointed to learn that Mobility Hire 4 U, which provides wheelchair and electric scooter hire at the Midland Game Fair has gone into administration. Visitors who have hired scooters and wheelchairs directly from Mobility Hire 4 U for the Midland Game Fair are asked to contact the administrators SFP Group Tel: 020 7538 2222 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional disabled forward parking is offered in all of the Midland Game Fair car parks, for assistance please see a steward upon entry.
The Midland Game Fair is an outdoor event, held on ancient parkland and the terrain is uneven. Please take appropriate precautions of you have difficulty in getting around. Each toilet block offers disabled facilities.
If you are looking to attend but are registered disabled and need help with day to day activities such as eating and using the toilet, we do have a system in place to permit your carer free of charge. Please Note: this is done on a case by case basis and is at the discretion of our gate staff on the day of the event. Please bring any relevant paperwork with you to support this. The request can not be authorised before the event.
If you have particular needs and would like to discuss how we can help, please contact our office here.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are non-transferable and not refundable.
- No re-admission without ticket stub and the authorised hand stamp on skin.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased from official ticket outlets or agents.
- Countryman Fairs Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry at the gate and refund the ticket value.
- Countryman Fairs Ltd reserves the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- All attractions publicised may be subject to change.
- All arena and display times publicised are approximate and may be subject to change.
- CCTV and Stop & Search Policies are in operation.
- Countryman Fairs reserves the right to publish all event photography and video.
- The venue is an historic site. Please treat it with respect and take great care when moving around the site, especially during the evenings when light levels are low.
- Visitors are advised that there will be uneven ground conditions, including natural undulations, pot-holes and rabbit warrens, and that they are required to exercise due care and attention when moving around the site.
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- Particular care should be taken when escorting children, disabled or elderly persons.
- You and your belongings enter the site inc. car parks entirely at your own risk.
By purchasing a ticket of any kind, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
By purchasing a ticket of any kind, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions
Midland Game Fair Questions and Answers
Q: Are dogs allowed at the Midland Game Fair
Dogs are more than welcome to all of Countryman Fairs events, we ask that owners keep their dogs on leads and be courteous to other visitors and clean up any mess they may leave behind. Please place dog bags in the bins provided, if you should run out of dog hygiene products please visit the show office for assistance.
Q: Can I bring my shotgun to the Midland Game Fair
If you have a shotgun license and are the registered keeper of the shotgun then you are able to bring your shotgun with you for Clay Pigeon Shooting. Please adhere to the terms and conditions and advice on your license.
Q: Is there a disabled car park at the Midland Game Fair?
There is a dedicated Disabled Car Park, please follow the directional signs on the approach to Weston Park.
Q: Is there a cash point machine at the Midland Game Fair?
There is a cash point on site at the Midland Game Fair. Please check the ‘You are Here’ signs on your arrival for their exact location. Cash back facilities are also available from the main ticket kiosks.
Q: Can I pay by card?
Yes you can. All of our main ticket kiosks have card facilities.