Welcome to the Midland Game Fair Visitor Information page. The following areas identify some of the most frequently asked questions from our visitors and supporters.
If your enquiry is not answered in the information that follows or the Frequently Asked Questions section then please contact us and we will be happy to assist you further.
Midland Game Fair Admission Prices
Advance Ticket Prices 2015 - REMEMBER - Under 16's go Free!
Adult (16 years +) - £18.00
Children (15 and Under) - FREE (when accompanied by a full paying adult)
Adult Weekend Ticket - £34.00
Camping Pitch (Does not include your entry tickets) - £70.00
Camping Pitch with Electric (Does not include your entry tickets) - £115.00
Pre-Book Event Programme (Can be picked up on the day of the event) - £3.00
Buying your tickets in advance couldn't be easier. The advantages of booking tickets in advance are:
SAVE! money by purchasing your tickets in advance.
BEAT THE QUEUES! By purchasing your tickets in advance you are able to go straight through to the ticket checking gate and avoid any queuing at the ticket kiosks.
On The Day Admission Prices:
On the Day Ticket Prices 2015 - REMEMBER! - Under 16's go Free!
Adult (17 years +) - £20.00
Children (16 and Under) - FREE (when accompanied by a full paying adult)
Event Programme - £3.00
The campsite will open on Thursday 17th September 2015 at 12noon
All campsite visitors must also purchase a valid weekend ticket for entry to the show.
Maximum 6 persons per camping pitch.
For any queries then please contact the office on: 01889 563232
For group booking rates and school discounts please call the Countryman Fairs office on: 01889 563232 to discuss your booking.
Dates & Opening Times
19th & 20th September 2015
Weston Park, Shropshire, TF11 8LE
8am – 7pm, last entry is at 3:30pm
Standard Disclaimer of Liability
Countryman Fairs Ltd, and their agents, employees and representatives, will take all reasonable care to ensure that the event is conducted in a safe manner. Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Countryman Fairs Ltd or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither Countryman Fairs Ltd nor their agents, nor employees, nor representatives accepts liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to visitors, exhibitors, animals, or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, or breach of contract in any way whatsoever.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are non-transferable and not refundable.
- No re-admission without ticket stub and the authorised hand stamp on skin.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased from official ticket outlets or agents.
- Countryman Fairs Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry at the gate and refund the ticket value.
- Countryman Fairs Ltd reserves the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- All attractions publicised may be subject to change.
- All arena and display times publicised are approximate and may be subject to change.
- CCTV and Stop & Search Policies are in operation.
- Countryman Fairs reserves the right to publish all event photography.
- The venue is an historic site. Please treat it with respect and take great care when moving around the site, especially during the evenings when light levels are low.
- Visitors are advised that there will be uneven ground conditions, including natural undulations, pot-holes and rabbit warrens, and that they are required to exercise due care and attention when moving around the site.
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- Particular care should be taken when escorting children, disabled or elderly persons.
- You and your belongings enter the site inc. car parks entirely at your own risk.
By purchasing a ticket of any kind, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Disabled Access and Information
At the Midland Game Fair we offer a dedicated car park for disabled visitors and electric scooters are available to hire. To access the Car Park please follow the directional signs for disabled parking on the approach to Weston Park. This car park will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
o pre-book mobility equipment, please visit www.mobilityhire4you.com or call 01353 653752 and speak to Mary or Harriet.
Additional disabled forward parking is offered in all of the Midland Game Fair car parks, for assistance please see a steward upon entry.
The Midland Game Fair is an outdoor event, held on ancient parkland and the terrain is uneven. Please take appropriate precautions of you have difficulty in getting around. Each toilet block offers disabled facilities.
If you have particular needs and would like to discuss how we can help, please contact our office here.
Are dogs allowed at the Midland Game Fair?
Dogs are more than welcome to all of Countryman Fairs events, we ask that owners keep their dogs on leads and be courteous to other visitors and clean up any mess they may leave behind. Please place dog bags in the bins provided, if you should run out of dog hygiene products please visit the show office for assistance.
Can I bring my shotgun to the Midland Game Fair?
If you have a shotgun license and are the registered keeper of the shotgun then you are able to bring your shotgun with you for Clay Shooting. Please adhere to the terms and conditions and advice on your license.
Is there a disabled car park?
There is a dedicated Disabled Car Park, please follow the directional signs on the approach to Weston Park.
Is there a cash point machine?
There are two cash points on site at the Midland Game Fair. Please check the 'You Are Here' signs on your arrival for their exact location. Cash back facilities are also available at the ticket kiosks, a £1.50 bank charge applies for all transactions.
Can I pay by card?
Yes you can. All gates have card facilities, however there is a £1.50 charge per transaction.
Still have questions?
If the answers to your questions are not here, please contact us. We'd be happy to help.